The Business Unit Coating Resins & Additives offers a wide product range of standard resins and additives.
The product range contains modified and not modified alkyd- and polyester resins suitable for application on the coloration and coating industry. Standard products and special products are available as well.
The products are developed and produced at the following locations:
MÄDER Composites Switzerland ( Walter Mäder AG, Killwangen) Headquarter
MÄDER Composites France (Sorgues/Avignon)
Water dilutable resin systems are the traditional focus of production and development.
As supplier of special solutions, we are focused on niche solutions. We offer intensive technical support and assist the customer from the first lab tests until the product introduction. Each member of our team is involved in the development process, as well as the introduction- and sales process. In this way each team member supports the cooperation with the customer
We have the possibility to produce also smaller quantities of custom-made products.
The most important product categories:
- diluted and solvent containing, modified and not modified saturated polyester resins for curing applications and 2-K-PUR coating applications.
- diluted and solvent containing alkyd resins for air drying and curing applications
- diluted, specially modified alkyd resins
- silicone-polyester resins
Most important application areas for coating resins and industry coatings:
- industry subcontracting to automotive manufacturers
- public transportation
- coatings for large capacity vehicles
- coatings for tanks and packagings
- synthetic coatings
- spot isolating, matt finished wall paints
- heat-resistant coatings
- coatings for furniture